Friday 17 June 2011

A bit about me..

Before we get started on the video blogs, I thought I would just tell you a bit about myself.

My name is Laura, I have been a Norwich fan since 2002, my first match was Norwich v Stockport, all I can really remember from the game was the goalkeeper getting sent off within 30 seconds, and making the play-offs, the beginnings of a beautiful thing!

I sit in the Barclay but of course, and have had a season ticket for several years now, I don't get to as many away games as I'd like, but I am hoping to get away a bit more in next couple of years!

Outside of football, I am a bit of a geeky tomboy, and a social network nerd! you can find me on facebook when I'm not working, and if you have twitter, follow me @LauraHolland

Next up.. Reaction to the 2011/2012 Premiership Fixtures.

No comments:

Post a Comment